WAFFLES! Waffles are absolutely one of the best breakfast foods ever created. They’re soft, fluffy, warm, and addicting. This is my personal favorite recipe for making waffles. Waffles are great plain but toppings make them even better. My favorite toppings for waffles are fresh strawberries with some maple syrup or whipped cream if I want to make my waffles fancy.
1 cup all purpose flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cups milk
2.5 tsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
- Warm up the milk for 40 seconds in the microwave.
- Pour the melted butter, egg, and vanilla into the warm milk and mix together
- Add the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix everything together until all the flour is gone.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook until it’s golden brown or until it’s cooked how you like it.
- Add any toppings you want.
- YOUR WAFFLES ARE DONE!!!
Here are how my waffles came out!